Cookies on our website
Date of last revision: July 2, 2018
- – Authentication: so we can show you personalized views related to your interests, and recognize you as a repeat visitor
- – Quality: so we can to improve the quality of our Services
- – Localization: so we can provide localized experiences
- – Site features and services: so we can deliver our services in an optimized way
- – Performance: so we can provide you with the best experience possible
- – Analytics: so we can understand features and content usage on our website
- – Social media: so we can facilitate interaction with social media
- – Marketing: so we can deliver targeted advertisements
Challenge Me For Good may publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
[Other] third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the other third party cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.